Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pollen Tickles My Nose

It does.  Yet on a (nearly) daily basis, I stick my nose in flowers.  I know it will give me a headache.  I know my allergies will be triggered.  But I like to smell flowers.  I have, however, gotten better about keeping a tissue in my purse to remove the pollen - this after years of walking around with a yellow-coated nose.

The improvement of cameras in phones is a great thing in my world.  I take pictures on a daily basis.  I always have.  I used to attribute it to wanting to leave my mark on the world.  I figured one day I'd have kids and if I were to die while they were young, I wanted them to know me.  The best way for me to do that was to take pictures of the things that make me smile, laugh, or leave my nose yellow.

I never shared my work.  Ever.  Then I started writing What Would Judi Do? and people started to read my writing.  Occasionally I'd add a photo here or there and it was well received.  So now I'm starting What Does Judi See?.  We'll see where this goes.

So, welcome to my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment