Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Not All Bugs Are Creepy

I'm not a huge fan of bugs.  I don't like the creepy-crawly things that seem to gravitate toward me.  I especially hate them when I'm in my bed.  Or in my car.  I respect their home when I'm outside (which might be a reason I'm inside a lot).

I do, however, like looking at them when I'm sure they won't crawl all over me.  I went to Home Depot to buy a huge (read: 800 pounds!) amount of dirt.  Now, before you get all snarky about me buying from the big box place, I tried the local places.  No one had enough.  In reality, no one had much to offer other than mulch which wasn't what I needed.

While I don't always love the quality of plants from HD, I do like the amount of plants they have.  It smells good there.  While waiting to make my purchase, I wandered around the flowers.  They had other visitors who were somewhat happy to have their pictures taken.



This was some sort of lily.  Just beautiful.


I'm not sure what this orange flower is but the center is beautiful.


A daisy past its prime but enjoying a visitor.


A butterfly (or a moth) isn't really a bug unless it's invading my house in some odd way.


No bugs on this one.  I just thought the color was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment